Wednesday, February 21, 2007

DTC/LID List's Activities

I signed up for the Hair Bow swap on my November list, so I bought bow-making instructions from someone on ebay. I looked at JoAnn Fabric last night, but didn't see any. Since I signed Jessica, Anna and me up, I figure I'll at least try my hand at making them myself. If it doesn't work, I'll start shopping around, but it was only like $2.40 for the instructions. The first swap isn't until April, so I have time to practice. There are color themes, the first being pink/purple.

I also signed up for a postcard swap on my October list. So now I need to be on the lookout for postcards. I've got until the end of March for this one, so plenty of time to think about it.

I received quite a few squishes for the quilts yesterday (I think 3 for each of my girls). What fun. I need to put together more wishes so I can send out more for the swaps I've signed up for.

My sister returned home last night and my mom will be going home tonight. My brother is getting better. He's off the respirator as of this morning and they're talking about moving him out of ICU. So anyway, I hope to have some time to take pictures of some squishes and maybe even post them under the Quilt links tonight.

No comments: