Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Busy, Busy & In a Lull

Sorry I haven't posted much. I'm still having computer issues at home and hope to get those worked out soon. We've been so busy with school starting up again, all the activities starting, girls in 2 separate schools, and the big dance show. Dance has taken up every weekend this month, with the last 2 weekends and this coming one the most. I'll be doing dance stuff Thursday night through Monday noon. Both Anna and Jessica are in the production this year. The production is called "Ode to Flowers". Anna is a bamboo sprout in "Ode to Bamboo", and Jessica is a fish in "Chatting by the Lotus Pond". And I'm a backstage mom, so I stay for all the rehearsals. I'm also super busy at work. I hope to catch up soon. After October 15th, things usually settle down for a little while.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I bet this production is just beautiful!!!

Ashley said...

I agree, fall is busy! We've got football, football and more football. Throw in homework, and there isn't time for much else.
The dance production sounds wonderful!

Pam and Jeff said...

I wish I could see this performance. I bet it is beautiful. I am little behind in sending my SB gift this month. I have it. I just got to get it ready for the mail. Have not forgot about you guys!!!
Hope things will slow down before you get ready for the holidays.