Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Planning


Do you ever get in one of those moods when you want to plan something? I think I'm there today. All the things I've been thinking about today:

1. Summer Camps/Daycare for my girls. I have a booklet from one YMCA, but the one closest to where I work doesn't have it available on the web yet. The Summer Spark for my city's community ed won't be out until the end of March. I'm sure we won't know anything about Dance Camp until around March.

2. February Cabin Fever event with my SMC (Single Mother's By Choice) group. We know the when and where, but I think we'll need one person to make a reservation so we can all try to get rooms near each other. I think I have a discount or waterpark passes at home, but I want to be sure.

3. Summer vacation to the Black Hills. Lodging is set, so there's not much to do until closer to the event - the second week of July.

4. When might I ever get a referral. The referral calculator says:
Our prediction for LID 2006-11-22
China has 265 days of dossiers to be processed before they get to your dossier. China currently processes about 5.6 days of dossiers each month.

Our best guess: 2012-11-21

I can't even imagine another 3+ years.

So I guess there's nothing to plan at this point other than the next few days activities.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Plan away! Just live in the "now" and enjoy those beautiful little girls you have. LOVE their school pics!

Kristy said...

You are not going to have to wait that long, I just know it.

Love, Kristy