Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Month 32, and Referrals

Referrals came in yesterday for LID's of March 21 & March 22, 2006. I expected only 2-3 days by looking at my agency's list of LID's. CCAA seems to only do one batch per month, so I expect it will take at least 3 more months to finish up March, 2006. I wonder if things will speed up a little after that. I guess only time will tell.





And today is my 32nd LID-iversary. No end in sight. I'm now looking into renewing my I-600a application as my approval expires in October. I sent an email to my homestudy agency yesterday afternoon to find out what I need to do other than send in the application with more money. I figure I'll need to use the free extension after this one expires in April, 2011, but I hope I will get my referral before the free extension expires in October, 2012.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Happy 32nd!!!! We just had our 39th!! i sure hope they speed up soon!

Love and blessings, Kristy