Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Baking and Shopping


I'm almost done with my shopping. Just one brother, my mom, and my daycare provider to go. Of course not everything is wrapped, but I should make more progress on that tonight as a friend offered to take the girls for a little while so I could do whatever I need to do when they aren't around.

Sunday I started my Christmas baking. I love baking as long as I have time and don't have to do it every day. If I could do whatever I wanted in life, I'd consider being a caterer because I love doing parties. Although I think it would get old if I did it for a living. I may be thinking too big, but I'm hoping to finish my cookie baking tonight as well. Gotta get some out tomorrow for teacher gifts since Anna only sees her DHH teacher on Mondays and Wednesdays. I'll try to take a picture of the final product. I'm trying a couple of new cookies/candies this year. And I'm leaving out the cut-out cookies unless the girls beg to do them. I'm trying to not stress over Christmas. Okay, I've stressed, but I'm trying to stop!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Yes...I'm hitting my stress point, too. Always happens about a week before Christmas!

Have fun baking!