Monday, November 29, 2010

Talk About Fast.


I sent my passport renewal application on November 15th and I got it back already! The date on it is November 19th. A few days turnaround. Wow!


Anyway, now I'm finally getting anxious for my TA (travel approval) to come so I can get my consulate appointment and know when I'm going to travel.


I decorated my Christmas tree early this year - usually I wait until after my birthday on the 2nd, but decided with the long weekend to do it early. It was fun to hang Amanda's stocking this year even though there was some jealousy over the tassle she had on her's and the patterns that could be seen in Jessica's and the multiple colors in mine.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I am glad to hear that you got your passport taken care of, one less thing to worry about now. It was fun to watch Erin decorate the tree for the first time. Hope you hear soon on your TA