Friday, January 14, 2011

Another Update

The girls passports came yesterday - whoohoo!! I'll try to get the Visa applications filled out this weekend and send them to a courier to get completed.

I think I'm getting closer to the I171-H renewal as my homestudy agency sent me an email with a form to complete to request the renewal.

I also heard from Blessed Kids. The orphanage wants to give me the camera when I pick up Amanda, but they sent them 2 recent photos, updated measurements, and the answers to the basic questions. I'm waiting to hear back from them on the cost to get these from them. I'm on pins and needles, but it looks like I won't get it until next week.

So I'm slowly progressing here. I need to start finding luggage and start planning what to bring pretty soon so it isn't a last minute panick.

No comments: