Monday, January 31, 2011

Road Block!

The US Consulate in Guangzhou denied my application for a Consulate Appointment (CA) because my fingerprints "expire" this week. I sent in my application for my free renewal of my I-600a on the 17th, but I haven't gotten my invitation to get fingerprinted (again, for the 4th time this adoption!).

My homestudy agency gave me a phone number to call which I did today. So now I have my SIM number and she said tomorrow it would be in the system with a date to get fingerprinted. Someone else using my agency got my travel date of March 10th, so I don't know if I've missed out or if I can still travel then if my fingerprints get taken in the next week or so. If I did, then I have to get a new or extend my travel approval (TA) because March 10th was the latest date I could travel under my current TA. There's always something! I wouldn't mind waiting 2 more weeks because it would be my girls' spring break and they wouldn't miss as much school. They wouldn't be thrilled about that though. So stay tuned...

No comments: