Thursday, March 22, 2007

4 MONTHS!


My dossier has been logged in 4 months today. It doesn't really seem that long, but there's so much longer to go. When I was waiting for Jessica, my DTC/LID dates were only 3 days apart and I received her referral only 7 months (and a few days) after LID. I still think I won't hear anything until late next year. But it does feel really good to have 4 months down. And to think my dossier was sent to China (DTC) almost 5 months ago.


On the other hand, if the wait doesn't get any longer, then I'm only a year away from referral. So far, the wait has only gotten longer with each passing month. I don't think we'll know until this fall whether there will be a speed up after getting through some big months (according to rumors).

1 comment:

D & S said...

Congrats on the 4 months. Hopefully things will speed up a bit and the wait will be cut to a year.