Friday, March 2, 2007

Snow Day!

They closed my office just before 3:00 yesterday and now today as well. And the girl's school is closed too. We got 12"-17" yesterday (on top of last weekend's snow) and another 1"-2" is expected today. March is definitely coming in like a lion. But we're used to snow here. I really feel for the people in the south getting the tornados. I snapped a couple of pictures when I let Lucy outside. She wasn't sure what to think of all of that stuff! Penny just refused to go outside.





I'm sure glad I have a snow removal service. They haven't come yet though. But last night was one of the few nights we had no plans. We do have language class tonight, but I expect it to be cancelled. I hope to clean and at least start my taxes today. We have lots of dance stuff this weekend, so I hope they come and plow and shovel sometime before the sun goes down.




While I was trying to catch up on laundry and cooking supper, my girls were feeling creative. Anna found a box and some tissue paper and decided to make a princess. Jessie was dreaming of spring and "drew" a picture on the computer.




No comments: