Friday, March 16, 2007

Some Dance Photos


My life has been consumed with Jessica's dance stuff for the last few weekends. The family shows were last Sunday and the school shows were Monday. The tech run-throughs were Saturday. Then we had to be at the auditorium by 9 a.m. Sunday for a dress rehearsal in the morning, followed by 2 afternoon shows. Monday we had to be at the theater by 8 a.m. since the school shows were at 9:15, 11:15 and 1:00. Jessica's whole 2nd grade class was able to come to the 1 p.m. show. Afterward she went out to see her class. It was so much fun watching her beam in front of her class. She said she felt like a rock star! I got all teary-eyed just watching her face. I'm so glad all the hustle and bustle of the show is over. It seems to be much harder on the parents than the kids as the kids have so much energy! But I've been dragging all week. It'll be nice to have a more normal weekend.








I plan to try to get all my postcards written out for the postcard exchange I signed up for. I also bought a memory book and some background paper for Amanda's quilt squares. I decided to work on just one at a time for now anyway.


No comments: