Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm Bored and I can't stand the wait!

No one is posting anything today! I know, I need to get a life other than waiting, but its so hard. I want to totally immerse myself in the wait. I want to spend all my time either playing with my kids or doing something that brings me closer to Amanda. Ugh!

Yesterday we had a record high temperature - 81. We played outside for awhile after work. Then after supper, we went for a walk. Walked up to the little strip mall a few blocks from our house. You'd think the girls would be tired, but no, they had all sorts of energy. It's supposed to rain starting tonight and for the rest of the week.

I've actually got some time on my hands now that the dance show is done, girl scout cookie season is over, and our mandatory extra hours at work is done. Since Jessica was sick one day last week, I caught up on all my quilt squares. I've put almost all the wishes into scrapbooks. I sent out my postcards. I've already picked out my Secret Pal gift for my GWCA-Nov2006 pal for April. I do have to get a cybershower present for someone, but I have until the middle of April. I think I'll do that on Saturday. I've proposed a Flat Ladybug project for one list and have a database set up for a ribbon exchange for Tag Blankets on another. I'm going to be a basket case by the time Amanda's referral actually comes. My well of ideas may also run dry long before then. So if anyone reading this has any project ideas for the wait, leave them in the comments section or email me please.

No comments: