Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter Everyone!!

Friday, the Easter Bunny left plastic eggs with candy in them all over our front yard. They were there when we got home from daycare/work. The girls noticed the eggs before I even pulled up in front of our house. Then they wondered if everyone got eggs. I told them I had written a letter to the Easter Bunny and said that my girls really liked finding the eggs in our yard, so if she/he had time, we'd love that.




Then yesterday we painted eggs. Or rather, I set everything up and let them color the eggs while I took a shower. You should have seen the lovely color of their hands when they were done. And the mess on the table. But, hey, they had fun, and I got a nice shower in. Before dance class I let them choose what to do. They wanted to go out for lunch and to the Humane Society even if I wouldn't be getting them another animal. Jessica is still thinking about the dog "Trixie" who was unavailable for adoption, but really needed Jessica's attention. Anna wanted a dog that was a rescue dog from a puppy mill which I wasn't ready to take on. And they both wanted Katrina the cat. Geez, I wouldn't even get them a bird, a rabbit, or a rat! Some mom I am.






Today, we went to my mom's house. My three brothers were there along with my sister-in-law and 2 nieces. We had a nice time. Now back to our regular schedule of school and activities.

No comments: