Saturday, April 14, 2007

WE FOUND ANOTHER TIGER!!!!!


Anna's Tiger means the world to her. I've always been afraid of what life might be like if Tiger ever got lost, so I've been searching for another identical one for years. Today we found one. Actually I found it on ebay, but I wasn't sure it was the same one. I knew I got Tiger at Toy's R Us, so it would be an Animal Alley brand. Tiger is about 18" long and floppy, so when I saw one listed as Animal Alley, 18" and floppy, I decided it was worth $13 to find out. Anna has quite the Tiger collection and always appreciates more. Today Tiger's sister came in the mail. I know it's hard to tell from the picture that it's the same tiger, but Tiger looked like this new one back when he was new. I'm so happy to have finally found her. Anna is thrilled as well. She figures Tiger would look like this if Anna hadn't cut her hair. She wanted me to mention that she is SO HAPPY!

No comments: