Wednesday, April 11, 2007

MOVING AT A SNAIL'S PACE

Yesterday referrals came and they only covered 2 days worth of LID's (log-in dates). It was very disappointing. I believe it covered 2 weeks worth of submitted dossiers for my agency, but still, CCAA is just working on referrals for LID's in October, 2005! My LID is 11/22/06. So there are still almost 13 months worth of dossiers in front of me that need to receive referrals. I've heard that November is a huge month and then the number goes down. So maybe we'll see some catching up, or at least no further slow-down by the end of the summer. But lately it's taken 3 months to refer one month of dossiers, so if November has as large of numbers as people seem to think, it may take 4 months to get through November. Let's see, that would take us to August. I don't know, the December 05 DTC group has more members than the November group. Maybe that's just people being in more than one (like I'm a member of Oct, Nov & Dec). At this point, it looks like we'll be getting really close to that 2 year mark from LID to referral pretty soon. I hope it never gets there. I'd sure like to go get Amanda in 2008.

Ooh, and I just checked the Rumor Queen forums and people are thinking that they won't even finish the October 2005 LID's next month. CCAA referred through Oct. 26, 2005 LID's, but the current thinking is we'll only see another 2 days worth of LID's next month. YUK! I hope they're wrong!!!

No comments: