Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Maybe Referrals Today for the end of October, 2005 LID's


Sounds like those with LID's from the end of October and up to November 1, 2005 will be receiving referrals today or tomorrow. They've finally made it to November 2005. So now just a year plus early November, 2006 families must get referrals before I'm due. A little more progress. Hopefully CCAA will continue to refer a little bit larger batches. I'm still thinking that a referral by the end of 2008 is optimistic.

We've just been busy with life. The girls had swimming last night. I'm looking forward to activities ending for the season. Anna's done with Sunday school. Jessica will be done after Sunday. Language class ends on the 11th. The girls' dance recital is the 19th. It'll be nice to have a break from all of those. I did sign the girls up for morning mini-camps put on by the school during the summer. It'll give them something to do and since busing is also provided, it makes it easy.

No word yet from the school on the exchange student. I don't know whether to pursue it or just let it go. I sort of want to let it drop, but then Jessica asks me if I know whether we'll get to have her here. Guess I'm just tired. I haven't posted too much to my DTC/LID groups. I think we're all in a funk. I'm looking forward to the end of some activities end and school getting out and the time we start camping again. Swimming lessons and dog obedience training (or Lucy's school as we call it) will all end about the same time school ends (June 11th). Wish I could get a big break like that. I guess I have to wait for my family leave. I wish I was independently wealthy and could stay home when I want. Several mornings last week and this morning, we got going late and Jessie missed her bus, so I had to bring her to school. It's kind of nice to be able to drop her off and wish her a good day. I know I can do that at daycare, too, but its kind of nice to bring her to school. Somehow it makes me feel like a good mom.

Anyway, I didn't have any pictures to post, but still didn't want to go too long without a post. Here's to hoping referrals come today.

No comments: