Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Some Catching Up from Last Week





Last Friday Anna’s kindergarten classes had a musical program. It was called “Mother Goose on the Loose”. The kids sang some cute versions of popular songs. They rotated little ditties that the music teacher made up. It was very cute. They decorated sets, made their own shirts using the computer, and made hats. I know they spent a lot of time. It was nice that Anna knew almost all the words to all the songs and ditties. It’s taken years for her to learn all the words to Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, but only months to memorize all the words to quite a few others. I was very proud and so was she.





I’ve gotten gifts from my October secret buddy and my November cybershower. It’s so much fun to have these monthly or more projects to keep me going.


We’ve also gotten hair bows from the hair bow exchange and now ribbons to make tag blankets. I’ve got a lot of work to do this summer! I’ve signed up for some more quilt swaps, too. I still need over 100 squares to get enough for 3 quilts. With activities winding down for the school year, I’m hoping I’ll find more time to complete some things this summer.

No comments: