Friday, September 21, 2007

Nice Matters Award


Wow, Cyndi nominated me for the Nice Matters Award!

Here is what it means.
"This award is for bloggers who are nice people, good blog friends, and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also, for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world"


I'm in a big communication rut right now. For the first time in many, many months I haven't felt like posting, haven't checked on other people's blogs on a daily basis, and haven't even thought of putting together the gifts and swaps I'm supposed to be sending out this month. I want to curl up and do nothing. I actually removed myself from a swap today. But, wow, it feels good to know someone else is checking up on me and considers me "nice", which I try to be. Thank you so much. You made my day!

I am now suppose to nominate other people for this award. I will check out the blogs of friends and add their names to the list later today or this weekend if I can manage to turn on the computer. My girls are banned from Webkinz today, but we have Chinese class tonight and dance tomorrow, then are babysitting tomorrow night, so a little busy.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Congrats on your award....I agree, you are very nice!!!