Thursday, September 6, 2007

p.s. I will post pictures once I get the time


Okay, I've been running around the last couple of nights trying to find the school supplies the teachers now need. Jessica's list said 3 folders. She brought her folders home and now needs solid color folders - no cute kitty or puppy pictures. Do you think Target had any folders left at all? NO! Last night I went to Super Target looking for 2 glue sticks and a 1" 3-ring binder for Anna. I took the last 2 glue sticks off the shelf and had Anna choose which color she liked of the last 3 binders. Jessica's teacher got married on Saturday and has been on his honeymoon (like teacher's didn't know when school would start????) and today is his first day, so inevitably, he'll need something different. I wonder if teachers have ever had to shop for a glue stick or folder after the first day or two of school. It would have been much nicer if they had given me this information when I went to the open house on Friday. Then I would have had the weekend to look for them.




Anyway I'll post pictures of our trip and the first day of school soon.

No comments: