Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Okay, I think I'm free again...


I've become addicted to the Harry Potter series! I've read all 7 books within the last 4.5 weeks and seen the first 4 movies. I stayed up until 1 a.m. to finish the last book. I couldn't put it down and go to sleep not knowing how it ended. I thought it would be nice to read the books one after another, but boy, you get to about 3/4ths of the way through book 5 and you need to know how it ends. I finished the last 3 books starting Friday morning.

Anyway, hopefully now I can get back to things like dishes, laundry, and talking to my kids. They like the movies. Anna begged me to watch one last night and this morning, but no time. We had our 1st grade meeting last night and by the time we got home, it was time for her to go to bed. Jessica isn't as obsessed, but she said she wasn't going to try to read the first book until I had finished all of them. Wonder what her excuse will be now?


2 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow that is impressive!! Everone in my house can read those books but I just can't get into them so I am very impressed that you have done all that in a month!!!

Courtney said...

Oh, I love, love , love Harry Potter, and I am really bumbed that the series is over. Seriously, I was a little depressed over it actually. I think I need a life. Hubby likes Harry too, and our son can't wait until he can read them. So glad to see that there are other grown-ups that like Harry.
Courtney