Wednesday, January 9, 2008

From Bad to Worse

Yesterday, rumors were rampant that CCAA would not get to March, 2006 LID's in 2008. I don't know if it comes from the same source as the one that said CCAA would shut down for 6 months due to the Olympics, but yikes. Now today, the little box that updates us on how far they've reviewed and how far they've referred has just moved to a non-public place. Back to no information from CCAA. Just when we're in the Review Room, too. I'm still waiting for those words of encouragement from my agency. I think I'll email them again today.

2 comments:

Gail said...

I find this a bit scary.
I read on a yahoo group that someone received a memo from their agency from CCAA stating..
Early 2006 LID's will wait close to 3 years and end of 2006 could see a 5 year wait!!
Now with this bit of info taken away I can't help but get this unsettling feeling.

Brandi said...

I don't even know what to say.

This is CRAZY!!!