Sunday, January 13, 2008

Quilt Squares and Taggie Blankets

Yeah! I finally entered all the pictures of my quilt squares on the girls' quilt square blogs. See the links to the left. Here are the totals so far:

Jessica - 78 Squares
Anna - 78 Squares
Amanda - 83 Squares

I'm getting close to 100. Now I have to get on friends and family to send theirs.





I also finally put together my first Taggie Blanket. I was in a ribbon swap last spring and I finally finished one. I have enough ribbon for and have pinned together another one using the same fabric but different ribbons. And I think I have enough of everything to make a couple of Taggie Balls as well.




1 comment:

Pam and Jeff said...

I like your taggie blanket. Very cute fabric!! I am going to start working on my squares. It does feel good to accomplish this kind of stuff. The good thing is that we have time to finish it.