Monday, June 9, 2008

7 Years of Bad Luck? I Hope Not!


I'm not quite sure what Anna was checking out in the bathroom mirror on Saturday, but all of a sudden I hear this big crash. I run to see what fell over and Anna meets me at the bathroom door all upset. "I'm sorry Mom but I broke the mirror". After making sure she wasn't bleeding anywhere, I comforted her as she was really upset. I knew it was an accident.
So now I need to figure out how to replace the mirror on the medicine cabinet. It was really big and thick. Most of it fell into the bathtub, but I'm still picking up little pieces of glass. I'm just really glad no one has stepped in anything. Not me, my girls, my dogs or my cat. I wonder if I can just take it out from the hinges and replace the door part. It fell off in an odd location - not at the hinges, but a few inches in. But it's driving me crazy not having a mirror there. I have an old house and the mirror was kind of fancy, not just rectangular. It's always something isn't it? I'm just hoping this doesn't mean 7 years of bad luck for any of us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

can you take the door off the hinges and then bring it to the hardware store? Maybe they can cut a new mirror to fit the door? glad everyone was ok!
deb