Thursday, August 23, 2007

Be Back Labor Day Weekend


We're leaving for our camping trip to Itasca State Park on Saturday morning. We're going to check out and walk over the headwaters of the Mississippi River. I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully we'll have better weather. I know there's been floods in the south and a draught north of here. We've had rain off and all since last weekend and I hope it doesn't follow us north.
We've yet to even think about packing so I'll be super busy tomorrow. We'll get back in time to go to a "meet your teachers and see your classroom" open house at school. Have a good week for whoever checks my blog.


3 comments:

Angie said...

Sounds fun! Happy Camping!
I can't believe your girls don't go back until after Labor Day...my boys are in their 3rd week of school already! I wish we did the after Labor Day thing too!

Merrill said...

Hi Laura,
Have a great time camping. I'll keep my fingers crossed for good weather.
Merrill

Kristy said...

Have a great time camping, and be safe!!!