Monday, October 22, 2007

11 Months Since LID



11 months ago my dossier was logged in with CCAA. Hopefully I'm close to having it reviewed. Rumor has it that some December LID's have been asked questions. I don't know that I'm any closer to referral though. Since I started the whole paperchase, the wait has increased a month each month. A long wait with a lot of peaks and valleys. Most people in my boat seem to be in a valley right now. I've lost motivation. Hopefully it'll come back some day soon. Saturday will be a year from when my dossier left my agency to go to China. I'm in no position to go to China right now, but I really didn't think I'd be looking at probably another 2 years to referral at almost a year after my paperwork was done. Early in 2008 I'll need to start working on renewing some of my paperwork. I pray I won't have to re-do it twice, but if it takes 3 years for a referral or close to that, I will have to re-do it twice. Depressing.

3 comments:

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Happy 11months behind you!! I will soon be doing the 2nd round of paperwork too. We all just need to keep our chins up and keep believing it WILL happen!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki – waiting & believing with you!

Angie said...

Happy 11 Months! I'm with Nikki...it is going to happen. I just hope it is a lot sooner than predicted right now.
Waiting with you...

Brandi said...

Congrats on 11 months down! Hang in there...we're all right here waiting with you!