Monday, October 1, 2007

You Made Me Smile Award


Cyndi nominated me for the You Made Me Smile Award. Thank you Cyndi! I'm still in a pretty down mood or rut, so the makes me feel good.

Here is what the person that created this award says about it: the thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell,and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement. Please grab your badge and wear it proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you.

It's hard to come up with new names since I've got a pretty tight group of people who's blogs I read on a regular basis and many of them have already been nominated as well. So I nominate Merrill and Joyce, and if you're reading this and your blog is on my list of October, November, or other, please consider yourself nominated! I check all the blogs I've listed every couple of days. And yes, I know I need to clean up a few that no longer exist or are now private.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Congratulations on your smile award, what a great honor!!!!