Monday, October 8, 2007

Goodbye November, 2005

CCAA has finished referrals to LID's through November 30, 2005.

Only 357 days worth of LID's in front of me.

I still expect it to take another 24 months or thereabouts for me, but I won't change my ticker at the bottom of this page until we see what CCAA does in early 2008.

I wonder how long it'll take to get to the 2006 referrals. One fast month would be nice. I've always heard November was HUGE and then the next huge month was March, 2006 LID's so maybe we'll get a mini speed-up for December through February. That'd be nice instead of the 5-7 day batches.

On the other hand, I really don't realistically expect a referral in 2008 any more, but my hopes are that it doesn't take until the end of 2009. I'd like to travel in the summer of 2009 so my girls don't miss school. This time of year wouldn't be too bad weather-wise either. I've only been to China when it's been very hot and muggy.

3 comments:

Gail said...

I agree Laura-- it will be interesting to see what CCAA does in early 2008. We also traveled in the horribly hot and humid late summer, it sure would be nice to go when it's cooler but I don't really care what month we go...just want to go. :)

Unknown said...

It's about time that November was done and gone with!!

Angie said...

Thank goodness! So long, November!