Sunday, October 28, 2007

What Not To Do.


During the major rain we had over the last few weeks, the ground became very soft. We had the front part of our camper on a quarter inch piece of plywood. The support broke through the plywood and went straight into the ground. Today Joyce, my camping buddy, came to help get the camper back upright and better supported. "I am woman hear me roar!" We each got out our car jacks, figured out how to use them, and got the camper back up with no problem. Yeah! Then we put the support jacks under each side of the front of the camper and better supported under the front pole.


Then we visited for awhile, started watching a movie which my girls are now finishing, then had a nice supper. We didn't get the pumpkins carved, but had a nice relaxing day, so that was nice.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you took a picture because it is pretty funny! Good thing the jacks worked!
Deb

Angie said...

I'm glad you got everything back in the right place! ;)

Could you please send some of that rain down here to GA?? We need it desperately!