Friday, November 30, 2007

CCAA Update & Visited Santa

September, 2006 dossiers are officially out of review! No word on the next round of referrals. People are hoping they'll come next week. They used to try to get a batch out right before Christmas, but if referrals come next week, I wouldn't expect another round until January.



Monday night I took the girls to see Santa. I wanted them to stop adding things to their lists. The lists have now gone away, so hopefully they'll forget most of what was on their list and won't be disappointed when they don't get 50 things under the tree. Santa was great though. He saw their list and said "just 5 things". I had already made them each circle 3-5 items that they really wanted.

Hopefully we'll get the tree up this weekend. It's supposed to snow, but the news station I usually watch isn't commiting to an amount. Just that there's a winter storm warning Saturday with the worst Saturday afternoon into Saturday night. Oh joy, the girls have dance Saturday and we usually don't get out of there until 4:30. It's also really cold and really windy! My computer says it's 4 degrees right now. Winter is here.

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I have never seen a white Christmas.. I am sure that it is nice... it is all a sunny Florida here...