Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Caucus & Physical

I had my physical this morning. I'm glad it's over. I really don't like going to the doctor. I made the appointment thinking I'd need another physical form filled out to renew my I-171H, but it turns out I don't. Oh well. I'm still healthy for a fat person.

Last night I went to a caucus for the first time. It was fun. So many people turned out and there was standing room only in our room. I got to shake Al Franken's hand. He's running for state senator. I still remember him from Saturday Night Live and really wanted to say "you're Al Franken and I'm not", but resisted the urge. He's definitely has a lot of support here. I stayed for the whole caucus meeting and signed up to be an alternate delegate. A definite learning experience.

No comments: