Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by Nikki to list 7 random things that many of you out in blogland may not know about me. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I broke my leg rollerskating my senior year in high school. Crutches in late January in Minnesota – not fun!

2. I went to a taping of The Price is Right my senior year in college when I was taking a course in Redlands, CA.

3. I traveled overseas twice with the Neenah [WI] Community Band, but after I had moved back home to Minnesota. Once to Greece and Yugoslavia in 1987. And once to Czechoslovakia, Poland and Berlin, Germany in 1990, the summer after The Wall fell. Yes, I have pieces of the wall.

4. I’ve been to Hawaii 6 times – actually 6 years in a row at Thanksgiving time.

5. Donny Osmond was my teen idol crush. I still like both Donny & Marie. I think because they were “good” and so was I, a rare thing in those days. I’m the same age as Marie.

6. I had Jessica’s name picked out since I was in high school only it was Jessica Lynn then, not Jessica Lin as it is now. My boy's name was Christopher.

7. Obviously the fact that I can knit surprises people. My grandma taught me. She was very crafty and loved to bake.

I now tag:
Joyce
Brandi
Angie
Cyndi
Pam
Kris
Ashley

5 comments:

Kristy said...

I was tagged a week or so ago , so go to my blog and scroll down and you will see how crazy I am!!!

Kristy said...

Oh and another thing I love Donny and Marie Osmond too!! Donny was my Jr. High crush and my favorite color is also purple, remember his purple socks!!! And my middle name is Lynn and my best friends name is Jessica, and I have a Christopher too and that name is very special to me for other reasons!!!!! I know all completely useless information, but I thought I would share!!!

Michelle said...

Happy "Blogaversary"!

Angie said...

I use to think I was Marie Osmond and my brother was Donny! We would stand up on the hearth with candles for microphones and belt out "I'm a little bit Country...."!

Thanks for sharing your 7, it was fun getting to know you better! Also, thanks for tagging me. I am thinking about my 7 and will get them up soon!

Pam and Jeff said...

I know I have been tagged. I will get to work asap. I am just working the grave yard shift for the last four night. Hopefully, I will get to it soon
Pam