Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!




Happy Valentine's Day! It was with Valentine's Day approaching back in 1999 that I dared to believe I would actually adopt a baby girl from China one day. A few days before Valentine's Day I actually took the plunge and bought 2 size 9 month outfits. I hung them on my bedroom door as inspiration so that when I woke up each morning, one of the first things I would see were those outfits. That helped me believe that one day I would have a daughter to wear them. I sent my application in to adopt on March 2nd that year. This time of year I always think of how I dared to believe and my wish came true! Not only once, but now I'm waiting for my third daughter from China.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you have a great day celebrating with your sweet girls.