Thursday, August 14, 2008

Referrals


I guess there were referrals sent before the Olympics started. CCAA says they've finished through January 31, 2006, but since they were closed for Chinese New Year, it was really only 2 days of LID's. I guess they were closed until Feb 5th that year, so the next batch will need to at least go to Feb 6th. It's taken all of 2008 to finally finish the January, 2006 LID's. I would never, ever have thought it would take that long. So now we all get to sit back and see what happens in the coming months. Unfortunately, I suspect they'll maybe only finish February this year.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Laura! Today I mailed your "Pay it forward" package. Finally! I'm so sorry it took me so long. You should be receiving it no later than next Monday. Please excuse the wrapping. I wanted to pack it myself and I didn't have any brown paper, so I cut some paper grocery bags up and taped them together but I had to use like a whole roll of packing tape to make sure it stayed down, so you're gonna need a small hacksaw to get that sucker open when it comes. Or a box cutter. At the very least a pair of sharp scissors! :) Oh, and I also forgot to put the card in the box, so sent it alone, which means you'll be receiving it long before the actual package comes. Organized and efficient, I am not! I put a little something in there for the girls too, to make up for the ridiculously long time it took me to send it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it :)