Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New TA!!! Now I can go to China and get Amanda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.

I didn't expect it until next week at the earliest! My updated TA came and now that I have an I-171H where nothing expires until 2012, I can request a consulate date and go to China! My agency offered me either a March 17th or March 24th departure date. I'm chosing the March 24th because I'm in a total panic about all I have to do before I go. I was mentally prepared to wait until May and now I can actually leave this month!!

My heart is racing and I can't believe all things have finally come together where I can go. Now I just have to wait a couple of days for my CA and then I can get airplane tickets. Better apply for those visas now.

Deep breaths...

1 comment:

Sue said...

So awesome....I bet you 3 are very excited....