Friday, June 15, 2007

Nothing Much

I feel like I should post something since I like to see new posts on people's blogs, but I don't really have anything to say or talk about. We're in that lull between referrals. Rumors about a big batch, but the last big batch rumor didn't prove true. Time keeps plugging away. We've got our first weekend in so long I can't even remember (Christmas maybe) where we don't have any commitments on either Saturday or Sunday. I need to paint the back part of my garage where there is peeling paint, so I'm hoping to do that. We might go to the city's parade tomorrow afternoon. We could go to the carnival, but that only costs money. I did tell the girls we might go tonight if they cleaned their room last night. They did, so I think we'll be doing that tonight. I hope by Monday I can say I did a lot. Have a nice weekend whoever's reading this.

No comments: