Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Various Things

I can't get my camera to talk to my computer, so I'm going through withdrawal here not being able to upload pictures! Ack!

Friday we're leaving for a camping trip through July 4th, so I won't be posting during that time.

The girls are taking "Gloppy Science" this week. They love it even more than Acting Out. I found out Anna's class for the week of July 9th was cancelled (she was the only one signed up), so I was able to get her into the same Olympic Medalist class as Jessica, so that worked out nicely.

I'm done painting the back of my garage, but I'm not happy with the color I picked out. I didn't get samples to match the house and just went with my assumption that since I have old paint cans in the basement saying Antique White, that I went with that. I probably should have gone with Off White. I may paint it again after our camping trip, but I plan to put the house numbers on tonight, maybe clean up the area and let it go until later. It looks way better than it did and the color looks better against the house than the bright white did.

I'm behind on my quilt swaps and wishes. I have the fabric, its washed, but not ironed. I also printed out some new wishes, but need to make them pretty. So, they won't get out until after our camping trip. Good thing I have Fridays off in July and August.

I also need to mail out birthday party invitations before we leave. I'm going to try to print them tonight after my concert (community band - I play the clarinet). I think I need more envelopes. I also have to look up all the addresses of the friends they put on the list and see if we can pare down the list a little. We can have 30 kids (it's a pool party) and I think there are 40+ on the list. I know not everyone will come, but last year we invited 16 to Jessica's bowling party and 14 came.

Then of course there's laundry, dishes, cleaning the dining and living rooms, packing, and grocery shopping. I came up with tentative menus yesterday and a list, so I'm on the right road.

So much to do, so little time. Last weekend we were at a pool party for my local Single Mother's By Choice group. Here are some photos other people took and emailed to me.











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your "to-do" list wears me out. I don't know how you keep going!

It looks the pool party was a fun one! That sounds like a cool support group.