Friday, June 22, 2007

Seven Months of Waiting

Today is my 7 month LID anniversary. When I was waiting for Jessica, that meant referral was just days away. And that wait seemed like forever! Now I'm still looking at another 1.5-2 years (or more according to Rumor Queen's most recent analysis - where best case scenario is a referral in April, 2009, worst case was somewhere off the charts late in 2010). But knowing the wait will be really long somehow makes it a tad bit more bearable most days. I can maybe deal with early 2009, I can't deal with anything beyond that at this point. It's hard to believe when I started the whole paperchase last August, that the wait was less than a year. I think we've added a month to the wait every month since then. When will it all end?

CCAA finally finished reviewing April, 2006 LID's. I'll be very happy once I know I've made it through the review room, but that's another 7 months down the road.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Happy 7 Months!

I can't deal with more than 2009 myself. I just believe in my heart that it will be before then....a girl can dream...right?

mandt said...

Happy 7 months!!