Monday, July 16, 2007

Our Weekend



Friday we went with some friends to the waterpark. It was a little chilly believe it or not because of wind gusts. But we still stayed there for about 5 hours.



Saturday was Anna's birthday and both girls pool party. I think there were 19 kids in all. We had the pool for the first hour and then the kitchen for the second hour. It was a lot of fun, but kind of rushed to get through the activity, cake, and present opening in just 2 hours.



Then yesterday I had my promised "date" with Jessica. She's been asking to do something just her and me for a while. She really wanted to go to the Twins game, so we took the train downtown and saw the Twins win over Oakland. It was a lot of fun. I think the couple next to us enjoyed Jessica's enthusiasim as much as I did. She didn't get bored at all. But she did want to eat everything under the sun. Don't know where she puts it all. But we had a really good time. I hope I can find a way to fit more one-on-one time with each of my girls. They really don't get enough of that.



No comments: