Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm Tired Today

The heat just drains me.
I've been carpooling in the morning last week and this week to my girl's dance camp. They're really enjoying it. In our spare time, we've been going to the water park a lot. It's only about 5 minutes from our house and we have season passes. Only one summer concert left. But where did the summer go? Two more camping trips in August. My house is a complete disaster area. I'm sure I'd qualify for Clean House or Clean Sweep or one of those shows right now. I offered to pay my girls to help me clean. Anna took me up on the offer last night and cleaned the living room. She actually did a good job. Usually she just moves things from one pile to another, but she actually cleaned, even under the couch. I only gave her $1. It probably should have been more, but she was happy with it. Jessica got too involved in Age of Love to clean. She also had a new dance teacher who was "very hard" according to most of the girls, so I think she was really tired. At least we've been enjoying the summer, just wish it would last a little longer.

No comments: