Monday, July 16, 2007

TAGGED!


I figure I've read this on 2 blogs now where at the end I'm tagged. So here goes...

1. What time is it? 12:11 p.m.
2. What's your full name? Laura Jean …
3. What are you most afraid of? Snakes and Heights
4. What have you seen in a Theater? Movie or Musical? Last movie was Ratatouille. Last Musical/Play was Mulan, Jr.
5. Place of birth? Monticello
6. Favorite Food? Ice Cream
7. What's your natural hair color? Chestnut Brown
8. Ever been to Alaska? No
9. Ever been toilet paper rolling? Yes
10. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes – my girls!
11. Been in a car accident? I think so, but I can’t recall it.
12. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon Bits
13. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
14. Favorite restaurant? Benihana
15.Favorite Flower? Rose
16. Favorite sport to watch? Figure Skating – I’ve been to many Nationals, Worlds & Skate America
17. Favorite Drink? Root Beer
18. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate Peanut Butter
19. Disney or Warner Brothers? I’ve seen way too much Disney, so Warner Bros.
20. Ever been on a ship? Yes, a day trip in Greece.
21. What color is your bedroom carpet? I have hardwood floors, but the rug is beige.
22. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None
23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? Amazon.com
24. What do you do when you are bored? Unfortunately I eat or shop.
25. Bedtime? 10:00 p.m.
26. Who will respond to this meme the quickest? No idea
28. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses? Everyone
29. Favorite TV show? Right now America’s Got Talent, but normally ER
30. Last person you went to dinner with? My girls
31. Favorite time of year? Spring
32. What are your favorite colors? Pink & Purple
33. How many tattoos do you have? None
34. Pets? 2 dogs & 4 Fish
35. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Don’t know
36. What do you want to do before you die? Get out of debt! Also travel more.
37. Have you ever been to Hawaii? Yes, 6 times actually, always Thanksgiving week.
39. To how many people are you sending this? None, but if you’re reading this, you’re it!
40. Time this survey ended? 12:20 p.m.

Okay, I see I'm missing #27 & #38, but they were missing in the 2 blogs I saw this meme on.
If you'd like to play along, consider yourself tagged. Leave me a comment to let me know you're playing along! Have fun!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I love your blog and your daughters are beautiful. I hope you don't mind if I put your bog address on my blog? Feel free to add ours to yours. Can't wait to follow along with you, you are so close!!!! Love, Kristy
LID 4/21/06