Monday, March 10, 2008

My Latest Knitting




I've been toying with the idea of reviving Kasper Kreations, the name I used when I did weekend craft shows trying to raise money to pay for Jessica's adoption. Back then I really just made money selling Beanie Babies and those Beanie NFL Bears. My crafts (Decorated T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, and Totebags) didn't sell as well as those Beanies! I wonder if I can make enough to pay for swimming lessons or maybe even dance camp this summer. On the other hand, who has the time! Anyway, I've been knitting hats and blankets/afghans. Right now, I've put the baby items aside to work on ponchos for my girls. Here are some photos. I'll put pictures of the ponchos once I finish them. The hat is being modeled by a doll I have that wears 9-12 month size clothes.




3 comments:

Brandi said...

Everything is beautiful! You really do a great job. I can barely sew a button!

Pam and Jeff said...

Laura-That hat is toooo cute. You are so talented!!
Pam

Kristy said...

Everything is so cute, I wish I knew how to knit. I bet it is so relaxing.

Love,Kristy