Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Friend, Leslie, Got Her Referral

They pick up Abby either March 27 or 28. Isn't she cute!



Okay, so she's not a human baby, but since she's coming from a golden retriever rescue, they had to do a homestudy and get references before being approved. And then they waited for their referral. Congratulations! Her girls are very excited to be getting a puppy. No word on how big brother, Buddy (a black lab mix), will like this, but it sounds like Abby is up for the challenge.


4 comments:

Joan said...

Tell Leslie I think the Puppy is cute and of course her family too. I traveled with Leslie in 2003 and have been friends with her since the single support group days.

Joan.

Ashley said...

What an adorable puppy!!

Kristy said...

That puppy is precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.